Monday, February 17, 2014

Sorry for the delay

I wanted to update you on our progress and apologize for the delay in getting the next issue out.  We were hoping to have it out sooner, but miscalculations on timing and unexpected delays in our personal lives, such as illness and body and household appliances, have slowed us down. 


In order to help out I'm in the process of learning the program that will allow me to add the text, dialogue balloons and such to the comics so Paul can focus on the art.  This should speed things up in the long run, but for now I'm still in the process of figuring it out so things are moving slowly. 


So for right now all I can tell you is that we were originally shooting for the end of 2013, and then we moved it to early February.  Now we're kind of shooting for ASAP.  So I apologize once again for the delay.  I'm going to add another "Deeper" blog in the next couple of days, and I'll add the second prologue to my story over on Gorillahead in the next week, but I know that most of you reading this are looking forward to the comic primarily.  I can tell you this.  Paul has sent me the first several pages of issue 2 for viewing and all I'll say is that you're really going to like what's coming. 


Thanks for checking in.


Scott
edgiscript3@yahoo.com